Director of Program Services
Location: Whitehouse, OH 43571
Bittersweet Farms is a world renowned leader in serving adults and adolescents with autism. We are seeking a full-time Director of Program Services to oversee programs in all of our locations, with a base of operation Whitehouse, Ohio. Responsibilities for the position include:
• Overseeing all services in our Lima, Pemberville and Whitehouse locations, including residential (waiver & ICF/IDD), adult day/supported employment, respite, summer enrichment, and consultative services.
• Development and management of program leadership and their respective teams, optimizing performance through effective mentoring, leadership and training
• Policy and Procedure creation and enforcement across all programs
• Budget/fiscal management and oversight
• Regulatory policy and, advocacy, training, and compliance to ensure compliance across all programs
• Reports to the Executive Director and serves as a designated backup in his absence
The right person will need strong organizational, analytical, communication and problem solving skills to succeed. Qualified candidates will possess technical competence in the areas of program development and management, behavioral health care planning and delivery, and project design, management and outcome evaluation. Experience with applicable DODD and Medicaid regulations, funding mechanisms, and corresponding assessments & reports (ODDP, CPT, PAWS, DRA, etc.) is preferred. Three to five years of experience working with individuals with autism and/or developmental disabilities required. A minimum of three years supervisory experience required. Master’s Degree strongly preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required.